Friday, October 16, 2009

Robert Miller: This Is How We Dream


I found what Robert Miller was showing in his video, "This Is How We Dream," to be very interesting and informative of what's to come in our future. I liked how he showed examples of past events in his multimedia presentation as well as how to use future events. This is definitely a new way of writing compared to just pencil and paper. I think that having this program can benefit all members that learn how to use it properly. I find this multimedia to be fascinating and inspiring to want to learn more about it.

I think from taking this class, EDM 310, that I'm a little more prepared to learn multimedia than I would have been. I do think that I would need some guidance before jumping into this new way of writing. I think that would enjoy learning more about how to do the program. It would be a fun way to write and research your information. Learning can be much quicker and easier access. I think that having all the different media being used to write a paper enriches your learning and teaching.

I think students could learn to do this with proper guidance. They would have to be introduced to other things first like blogging. I think students could learn how to do this quicker than most adults because they are already use to handling technology all the time. They could probably teach the teachers. Young students absorb so much information quickly. They could really benefit from this, they would have a well rounded view of their topic they are studying. I definitely see this multimedia in our students future.

No comments:

Post a Comment