Monday, August 24, 2009

About Me!

I am Tosha Thomas, I have lived in Foley, Alabama all my life. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 7 years. We have a 5 year old daughter that just started kindergarten and a 2 1/2 year old son that gets into everything. Our family is very involved in many areas at our church. I enjoy seeing unusual art in any form!

I graduated from South Alabama almost 5 years ago with my Bachelors in Elementary Education K-6. Since then I have taught 2nd grade at a Christian School and kindergarten in a public school. I was a stay at home mom for a few years, and now I teach a lively 3 year old class at my church preschool! I am taking EDM 310 to keep my certification from expiring this next year! Once my children are all in school I plan to come back to teaching, specifically 6th grade Mathematics.

No comments:

Post a Comment