Saturday, August 29, 2009

Next Generation Learning

I thought it was amazing how much technology was incorporated in the boy's school. I never would have thought so many young children could do so much with technology. I guess I don't give their young brains enough credit to learn it. Although my daughter is 5 years old and knows how to play games on the computer and Wii. She talks about using the smart board in school as a reward, she gets excited when it's her turn.

I like the thought of using more technology in the classroom to keep our children current on new technology. At the same time I like to make sure that there is a balance between technology and regular play. I think it is just as important to interact with others verbally and not get lost in the technolgy. Technology can be so helpful, but I find it can be addicting which takes away from quality time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment