Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did you know?

The biggest problem I had with this video is that I had a hard time focusing on the message from the constant motion and sound. This made me think that this is how a young child might feel if given too many commands at once. It really made me think about how many things tell my own children and my preschoolers to do at one time. Even though this video was not intended to teach this message, this is a valuable lesson to me.

The second time watching this video, it was much easier to focus on the facts presented. I was astonished that China was soon to be the number one English speaking country. Other countries seem to be way more advanced in their education than ours. I am not sure if that is good or bad. It can be a little scary to see how much information the computer will have in years to come. They will be smarter than the people that creating the programs. I see now how beneficial this class will be in keeping me updated with how quickly the technology world is changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment